NEW YORK, US, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Spas and Beauty Salons Market By Type (Spas and Beauty Salons), and By Region: Global Industry Outlook, Market Size, Business Intelligence, Consumer Preferences, Statistical Surveys, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Developments, Current Trends, and Forecast 2020–2026” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Spas and Beauty Salons Market size & share was valued at approximately USD 144.48 Billion in 2019. The market is expected to grow above a CAGR of 6% and is anticipated to reach over USD 217.25 Billion by 2026.”
The report analyses the Spas and Beauty Salons market’s drivers and restraints, as well as the impact they have on-demand throughout the projection period. In addition, the report examines global opportunities in the global Spas and Beauty Salons market.
What are Spas and Beauty Salons? How big is the Spas and Beauty Salons Industry?
The spas and beauty salons provide beauty and personal care products and services for both men and women. In the modern world, the adoption of spas and beauty salons is increasing owing to the rising demand for wellness solutions to reduce stress from the hectic lifestyle. The spa professionals and beauticians present in the spas and beauty salons give advice and information related to skin and hair, which is another factor propelling the market growth.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/global-spas-and-beauty-salons-market-by-type-804
(Before making a purchase, you may evaluate the quality of our in-depth research and studies with the help of sample reports)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast Growth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the Spas and Beauty Salons market is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 6% between 2020 and 2026.
- The Spas and Beauty Salons market size was worth around US$ 144.48 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to hit approximately US$ 217.25 Billion by 2026. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- Resort and hotel spas category is anticipated to grow at a faster rate in the global Spas and Beauty Salons market.
- Facials and skincare salon is projected to exhibit a faster growth rate.
- On the basis of region, the North America is projected to dominate the global Spas and Beauty Salons market during the forecast period.
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Spas and Beauty Salons Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market’s main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company’s global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Some of the main players in the global Spas and Beauty Salons market include;
- Madeline Wade
- Butterfly Studio Salon and Spa
- Salon U
- Metropolis Salon and Dry Bar
- Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa
- Metodo Rossano Ferretti Salon
- The Roose Parlour & Spa
- Robert James Salon and Spa
- Muse Salon & Spa
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/global-spas-and-beauty-salons-market-by-type-804
The growing modernization and busy lifestyle are the primary reasons fuelling the development of the global Spas and Beauty Salons market. Additionally, the high standard of living and growing disposable income help consumers opt for such services to help rejuvenate their skins and reduce stress, thereby boosting the market growth. The rising demand for natural or herbal products to keep the body healthy is estimated to expand this market further.
Apart from this, the growing inclination toward personal appearance among the teenagers and geriatric population and the availability of new spa technologies is anticipated to bolster the expansion of the global Spas and Beauty Salons market. The consumers’ focus toward gaining peace of mind, pleasure, and fitness helps propagate the market. However, the expensive beauty and spa products and costly services limit the advancement of the concerned market.
- Resort and hotel spas category is anticipated to grow at a faster rate in the global Spas and Beauty Salons market
Resort and hotel spas category is estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR owing to the rise in tourism, frenetic lifestyles in cosmopolitan areas, and escalation in customer expenditure on beauty and wellness products. The recreational facilities such as a swimming pool offered by the resort and hotel spas to the customers also help boost the progression of the category.
- Facials and skincare salon is projected to exhibit a faster growth rate
The growing demand for complex skin care treatment among the population especially teenagers and geriatric folks is the major factor propelling the evolution of the facials and skin care salon on a global level. Additionally, the busy lifestyle and high demand for personal care among the consumers are projected to bolster the expansion of the Spas and Beauty Salons market.
- North America is projected to dominate the global Spas and Beauty Salons market during the forecast period
North America is projected to lead the global Spas and Beauty Salons market during the forecast period. The market growth is attributed to the escalating consumer worries over personal appearance and changing lifestyle. In addition to this, the growth in the Spas and Beauty Salons market is contributed to the changing consumer perception about beauty salons and spas services. The adoption of international standards and new techniques & therapies for refining the training programs to meet up to the growing consumer needs is likely to drive the global Spas and Beauty Salons market.
Browse the full “Spas and Beauty Salons Market By Type (Spas and Beauty Salons), and By Region: Global Industry Outlook, Market Size, Business Intelligence, Consumer Preferences, Statistical Surveys, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Developments, Current Trends, and Forecast 2020–2026” Report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-spas-and-beauty-salons-market-by-type-804
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Spas and Beauty Salons industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Spas and Beauty Salons Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Spas and Beauty Salons Industry?
- What segments does the Spas and Beauty Salons Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Spas and Beauty Salons Market sample report and company profiles?
|Market Size in 2019||USD 144.48 Billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2026||USD 217.25 Billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||6% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Madeline Wade, Butterfly Studio Salon and Spa, Salon U, Metropolis Salon and Dry Bar, Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa, Metodo Rossano Ferretti Salon, The Roose Parlour & Spa, Robert James Salon and Spa, Muse Salon & Spa, and others|
|Key Segment||By Type, and Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs.|
The global Spas and Beauty Salons market is segmented as follows:
Type Segmentation Analysis
- Day Spas
- Club Spas
- Medical Spas
- Destination Spas
- Mineral Springs Spa
- Resort and Hotel Spas
- Beauty Salons
- Hair Salon
- Waxing Salon
- Nail Salon
- Tanning Salon
- Facials and Skin Care Salon
- Full-Service Salon
- North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/global-spas-and-beauty-salons-market-by-type-804
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts & Factors
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/factsandfactors/
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 73877 19999
Email: [email protected]