When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Cyber Monday is here, and as usual, Amazon is offering some of the biggest discounts we’ve seen on everything from smart TVs to mattresses.
If you’re worried about inflation this year, Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals offer some of the best savings, with many sale prices matching or beating what we saw during the retailer’s Prime Day event in October. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or on the hunt for gifts, there’s a good chance you’ll find what you’re looking for at a discount.
To help you get the best holiday savings, we’re rounding up all of Amazon’s deals for Cyber Monday, along with details on how to save on Amazon devices and services like Echo smart speakers and Audible Premium. And for more deals, be sure to check out our liveblog of the best Cyber Monday sales.
Amazon Cyber Monday sales: Helpful links
- Popular gifts 2022: Get a jump on holiday gifting with Amazon-curated gift guides.
- Fashion: Save on styles from Amazon Essentials and Daily Ritual.
- Audible Premium Plus: Save 60% and get Audible Premium Plus at $6 for four months.
- Amazon devices: Get up to 74% off Amazon Echo, Fire, Blink, Ring, and Kindle devices.
- Home and kitchenware: Save on brands like iRobot, KitchenAid, Roborock, Vitamix, Shark, and Samsung.
- Toys and games: Deals on big toys to stocking stuffers.
- Beauty: Save on razors, skincare, premium hair products, and tools.
- Furniture: Save up to 20% on Casper, Zinus, Ashley Furniture, and Lucid mattresses.
- Video Games: Get over 50% off on popular gaming headsets.
- Sports & Outdoors: Save on outdoor apparel, workout machines, and fitness trackers, including Fitbits.
- Pet Supplies: Save big on pet essentials like treats and toys along with pet tech and cameras.
- Books: Score discounts on physical and e-books for every age and interest.
The best Cyber Monday Amazon device deals
The best Cyber Monday Amazon TV deals
The C2 is one of the best OLEDs you can buy and it comes in a small 42-inch size that’s perfect for gamers who want to use it as a monitor and TV.
The best Amazon Cyber Monday tech and smart home deals
The best Amazon Cyber Monday home and kitchen deals
The best Amazon Cyber Monday vacuum and cleaning deals
The best Amazon Cyber Monday mattress and bedding deals
The best Amazon Cyber Monday health and fitness deals
If you’re making smoothies for one and don’t want to invest a lot of money or space in a blender, the NutriBullet Personal Blender is on sale for $20 off it’s usual price. It comes with a 24- and an 18-ounce cup, blade, lip rings, and base. This isn’t the lowest price we’ve seen, but it’s a solid deal.
The best Amazon Cyber Monday style and beauty deals
Is Prime Day better than Cyber Monday?
Prime Day brings the lowest prices of the year on Amazon’s own products. Prices for Amazon devices like Kindles, Fire TVs, and Echo devices are typically the lowest on Prime Day. It’s worth noting that Amazon also owns Ring and Blink, which both offer home security systems.
That said, Prime Day is only for people who have a Prime membership. Cyber Monday, on the other hand, is open to everyone.
Generally speaking, discounts are more or less the same between Cyber Monday and Prime Day. We do typically see Prime Day-like pricing on Amazon devices on Cyber Monday. The bigger difference is Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale offers price reductions on a wider range of products and categories. Amazon Cyber Monday deals include competitive pricing on big-ticket categories, from smart TVs to mattresses.
For understanding the real value of any deal, we recommend using the free tool CamelCamelCamel, which allows you to track the price history of everything on Amazon. We’re also big fans of Keepa, which has a browser extension that actually offers a price history chart directly on each Amazon product page.
Do you need to be a Prime member to shop Cyber Monday at Amazon?
Unlike Prime Day, which requires a Prime subscription, Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale is open to everyone.
However, Prime memberships come with worthwhile perks. If you plan to do a significant amount of holiday shopping between Cyber Monday and the end of the year, we strongly suggest you become a Prime member. New members can get a 30-day trial.
What are the most popular Amazon devices to gift this year?
Knowing that Amazon tends to give the biggest discounts to its own devices, here’s a quick rundown on this year’s most popular devices.
- Kindles: This year, Amazon revamped its base Kindle model and introduced the brand new Kindle Scribe, an e-reader you can write on. Kindle Scribe doesn’t launch officially til November 30 and we’re not seeing any deals yet, but the 2022 Kindle is already discounted to $85 just a few months after release. Older models like the Kindle Oasis and Paperwhite, are down to all-time lows. We’ve also seen worthwhile bundle deals including Amazon’s e-readers and accessories like cases and Kindle Unlimited.
- Echo speakers: Amazon’s brand-new 5th Generation Echo Dot and the 4th generation Echo are selling for their lowest prices of all time. We’re seeing deals on Echo speakers of every price point, and some come bundled with other smart gear, like smart bulbs, Ring doorbells, and more.
- Echo Show displays: Amazon’s smart displays are also discounted to great prices, with the Echo Show 5 selling at its lowest price ever. If you’re interested in a smart display for home video calls and more, we recommend spending a bit more on the Echo Show 8 for an HD screen and better camera, you can get $60 off during Cyber Monday.
- Fire TV devices: Amazon also announced a new Fire TV Omni QLED this fall, and it’s being discounted right now. If you’re hunting for even better deals, though, keep an eye out for Amazon’s older TV models and Fire TV streaming devices — Fire TVs from Amazon, Hi-Sense, and Insignia are on sale, and Fire TV streaming sticks are 50% off for Cyber Monday.
- Ring and Blink security cameras: Amazon’s new array of 2022 devices includes the new Ring Spotlight Cam Pro, the Blink Mini Cam Tilt, and the Blink Wired Floodlight camera for keeping tabs on your home, inside and out. Nearly every camera model is on sale for Cyber Monday, with some of the biggest discounts going to the Blink Mini two-pack and the Ring Video Doorbell.